Leaked benchmarks in recent weeks have suggested that HP may be working on a new smartphone running Windows 10. Tech2.hu has published some leaked photos and specs of this phablet called HP Elite X3 and Qi Wireless Charging was mentioned as well.
The leaks paint a picture of a pretty impressive device. Here’s what the rumored spec sheet looks like:
- 5.96 inch, 2560 x 1440 pixel display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB of storage
- microSD card reader with support for up to 200GB of removable storage
- USB Type-C port with USB 3.0 support
- Qi wireless charging
- Biometric security thanks to fingerprint reader and iris scanner
- 16MP ear and 8MP front cameras
- IP67 dust and water-resistant design plus MIL-STD810 tested case that can withstand a drop of about 3 feet
It’s possible that HP could officially announce the phone at MWC in Spain next week.
Source / Picture: pocketnow, WMPoweruser
What do you think about this new phablet? Should HP integrate Qi into their new devices? Please share your thoughts in the comments below!